12.8V 300Ah 480Ah 500Ah LiFePO4 Battery Pack
|QH LFP 12.8VDC 300AH 480AH 500AH Battery Pack|
|Max Charge Current||50A||100A||100A|
|Continuous Discharge Current||100A||150A||150A|
|Peak Discharge Current||200A||300A||300A|
|Charge Cut-off Voltage||14.6V±0.4V|
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage||10.0V±0.4V|
|SOC Display||Voltage LCD Display|
|Battery Housing||Metal case|
|Operating temperature||Charging: 0℃~45℃|
|Storage Humidity||≤75% RH|
|Atmospheric Pressure:86-106 KPA|
|Discharge/Charge connector||M8 screws (Customizable)|
Guangzhou QH Technology Co., Ltd., founded in 2010, is a leading company in designing and manufacturing lithium-ion phosphate batteries with core technology. We have more than 25 professional engineers and 120 skilled operators to produce future energy batteries for large container batteries ranging from portable power stations to a variety of energy applications. With good quality, timely delivery, and competitive price, our products have covered the Chinese mainland and are exported to Europe, North America, Australia, Dubai, South Korea, and other countries. QH is an ISO9001 certified manufacturer and has passed UL, CE, Rosh, MSDS, UN38.3, and other international certifications to ensure that all our batteries meet the requirements of low carbon and sustainability. AGV Electric Hand Drill Electrical Tools E-Bike Three-wheel vehicle E-scooter Golf Car Tuk Tuk Low-Speed Car S
Cautions In Use
To ensure proper use of the battery please read the manual carefully before using it. Handling
▪ Do not expose to, dispose of the battery in fire.
▪ Do not put the battery in a charger or equipment with the wrong terminals connected.
▪ Avoid shorting the battery
▪ Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
▪ Do not disassemble or deform the battery.
▪ Do not immerse in water.
▪ Do not use the battery mixed with other different make, types, or model batteries.
▪ Keep out of the reach of children.
1. Q: Where can I get the price?
A: We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we'll regard your inquiry priority.
2. Q: How can I get a sample to check your quality?
A: After price confirmation, you can require samples to check our quality.
3. Q: What about the lead time for mass production?
A: Honestly, it depends on your order quantity and the season you place the order. We suggested that you start inquiry months before the date you would like to get the products at your country.
4. Q: What are your terms of payment?
A: We accept T/T and L/C.