25.6V 120Ah LiFePO4 Battery
|QH LFP 25.6VDC 120AH Battery Pack
|Nominal Capacity||120Ah||Net Weight Approx||23kg|
|Nominal voltage||25.6V||Charge Cut-off Voltage||29.2V±0.5|
|Charge Current||50A||Discharge Cut-off Voltage||20.0±0.5V|
|Continuous Discharge Current||100A||
|Communication Port||NO||Peak Discharge Current||200A|
|Operating temperature||Charging: 0℃~45℃||SOC Display||Yes|
|Discharging: -10℃~60℃||Storage temperature||-5℃~35℃|
|Temperature：25±2℃||Storage Humidity||≤75% RH|
|Humidity: 45-75%RH||Battery Housing||Plastic case|
|Atmospheric Pressure:86-106 KPA||Discharge/Charge connector||M8 bolts|
Cautions In Use
To ensure proper use of the battery please read the manual carefully before using it. Handling
▪ Do not expose to, or dispose of the battery in fire.
▪ Do not put the battery in a charger or equipment with the wrong terminals connected.
▪ Avoid shorting the battery
▪ Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
▪ Do not disassemble or deform the battery.
▪ Do not immerse in water.
▪ Do not use the battery mixed with other different make, types, or model batteries.
▪ Keep out of the reach of children.
1. Q: Where can I get the price?
A: We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we'll regard your inquiry priority.
2. Q: How can I get a sample to check your quality?
A: After price confirmation, you can require samples to check our quality.
3. Q: What about the lead time for mass production?
A: Honestly, it depends on your order quantity and the season you place the order. We suggested that you start inquiry months before the date you would like to get the products in your country.
4. Q: What are your terms of payment?
A: We accept T/T and L/C.